A LONG STANDING TRADITION OF QUALITY
What began in 1960 as a division of V.E. Anderson supplying aluminum extrusions to the company’s window manufacturers has seen much change over the past 55+ years but one thing remains constant – a commitment to providing quality aluminum extrusions and exceptional customer service.
- 1960 – V.E. Anderson opens a facility in Rome, GA to supply the company’s window manufacturers with aluminum extrusions, beginning the facility’s dedication to the building materials industry.
- 1977 – The Rome, GA facility, along with other V.E. Anderson assets, was purchased by Alcan Building Products. At this time the facility housed two extrusion presses.
- 1994 – Profile Extrusion Company purchased the facility from Alcan.
- 1998 – The facility began an expansion project to make room for a 3rd extrusion press. A new warehouse was added with 8 shipping docks and a refurbished 7″ press.
- 2006 – Profile’s 2nd expansion included an addition to the building and a new, fully automated 8″ extrusion press.
- 2012 – A new, fully automated 7″ press was added in the Rome, GA facility further increasing capacity and production efficiencies.
- 2014 – The Rome, GA facility was purchased by Custom Extrusion Holdings LLC and the company name changed to Profile Custom Extrusions.